Re: ARIA Button and Title Pane example SENT AS PLAIN TEXT

The pane getting focus is interesting. You don't see that a lot...
something getting focus that doesn't "do" anything. I'm  not sure what
to think about it. I'd be interested to hear what others think. Maybe if
the user presses enter or space when focus is on the panel it should close?

Otherwise looks okay to me.  I like your filler text :)

David