Re: reCAPTCHA: AOL's CAPTCHA

Hi Don,

The process can be filled in relatively easy with the keyboard alone.
I think it could be improved if there was an option to request a new
visual or audio challenge, as well as being able to change the type of
challenge.

The phrase "Can't hear this audio?" is a bit misleading, as it reads
as though another audio challenge will be presented, as the user has
already stated they don't understand the visual challenge.

Finally, when someone enters their details, but makes a mistake and
the page is re-presented to them, if they have the answer to the
CAPTCHA correct, it would be good if the CAPTCHA is removed (or at
least hidden), as the user might think that was one of the reasons the
submission failed (even though the text would be red with an error
message if it was - it just helps remove any ambiguity, particularly
as CAPTCHAs can be intimidating).

Gez

--
Supplement your vitamins