Re: [note: two-level nav in WAI-ARIA] [was: Re: reCAPTCHA implementation problems]

With a few exceptions the accessible widget models seem to follow a
pattern where you tab to the widget, use other keys to navigate within
the widget (arrows, space etc) and a second tab takes you out of the
widget. Is this the generally accepted practice we want to promote?
Seems to align well with the GUI pattern of select an object, manipulate
it and then release it.

CB