Re: reCAPTCHA implementation problems

Hrm, the problem is, it *REALLY* breaks the average case if we make
refresh, etc the next result of tab. For example, imagine this form (from
wordpress)

Please enter a comment

Name <textbox>
Email <textbox>
Website <textbox>
Comment <textarea>

<recaptcha>

<submit>

When playing around with reCAPTCHA, I found that if I didn't have
tabindex=-1 on stuff like refresh, what i'd do is to fill out the CAPTCHA
then go <tab> <enter>. Because refresh had focus, i'd refresh the CAPTCHA
destroying my work.

Any thoughts on how to make a balanced decision here?

-b