Re: reCAPTCHA implementation problems

Hey folks,

On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Gregory J. Rosmaita wrote:
> it is only fitting and proper to also archive the other side of the
> conversation, in an attempt to avoid redundancy at such a meta-level;
> i don't believe there to be anything inflamatory about the information i
> provided him, which is a polite way of saying, if you know of a screen
> reader developer (windows, linux, and mac) please post that info to this
> thread, rather than argue over market-share for products x y and z

One thing to add to this -- I'd love to hear comments about how the
different screen reading products handle Javascript. As was mentioned in
my reply to Gregory, when working with T.V. Raman on his windows computer,
we found that the screen reader didn't see the javascript generated
content (despite the fact that Javascript was actually executing, as I
could see on the visual copy of the page). T.V. mentioned that he was
unfamiliar with the Windows screen reading technology, and that he wasn't
sure what the issue was.

-b