Definitions, Clarifications & Request for Consensus on Terminology on Wiki [was Re: Define: Fall Back]

aloha, joshue and anne (and everyone else!)

in the interest of clarity and consensus, i have added a new entry into

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/TableOfContents

under the parent list item "Definitions and Clarification of Terms and
Concepts"

so far, it is populated solely by:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/FallBackContentDefinition

but suggestions -- and especially contributions to the definition of
ambiguous terms that are used in different manners by different WG
members -- are not merely welcome, but encouraged...

gregory.
ACCOUNTABILITY, n. The mother of caution.
                 -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
         Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
UBATS-United Advocates for Talking Signs: http://ubats.org