From: "Pawson, David" <David.Pawson@rnib.org.uk>
To: "david poehlman" <david.poehlman@handsontechnologeyes.com>;
<wai-xtech@w3.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: request for sample page structure analyses

    Dave, As I understand them, pop ups and fly outs are not
    there till acted upon so in esence, they are scripts.  Can
    we talk about scripts and their targeting mechanisms here?
dp. Good point. Except 'scripts' are not visual items? I've not
seen any, so I haven't added them to the vocabulary. They could
be said to be a 'how' mechanism? E.g. no one designs a webpage such
that scripts appear there or there. They design a page such that
on X event, the flyout appears, the end result visually being
a navigation item or some such? Does that make sense?

regards DaveP

--
DISCLAIMER:

and any attachments from your system.