Re: Mailing List Archives improvements: big progresses!

Great!

Does this include the fix that will allow attached images to show up
properly?  That problem was described at
http://www.w3.org/2002/02/mid/5.1.0.14.2.20021120151044.031f5af0@localhost;list=sysreq
and the fix is mentioned at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Team/w3t-sys/2002NovDec/0161.html

--