[XAG] SVG and Final form Re: Comments on XAG - 3 Oct 2002

Personally I don't consider that SVG needs to be final form - it
provides plenty of capacity through the metadata, title, desc
attributes for storing original data as well.

The source can be identified (in the example of an SVG that has been
turned into a stripped-down final form version for bandwidth reduction)
through the metadata element - I wonder if we should propose a
particular way of doing this. There is Dublin Core that can identify
versions of the same resource...

cheers

Chaals

--