Re: [XHTML2 requirements] +1 for labeledBy

Al Gilman writes:

 > At the XML2002 Conference I bumped into Emma Antunes who spontaneously
 > raised as a problem the fact that the html:label can only be for one control
 > and the control can only have one such label.

As of XHTML 2.0, according to the draft I read a few months back, the
legacy HTML 4.0 form elements are eliminated completely in favour of
XForms 1.0, which offers a different set of user interface elements as
well as the capacity to bind distinct user interfaces to the XForms
model.