RE: [archives]suggestion: local download

Gregg's suggestion would work for me, especially since I could set up a
filter to pump them into a folder.  It would also me easer on the receving
end since people wouldn't have to figure out how to import the file. Only
drawback is that it would be slower than receiving a compressed file.

Regardless of how we do it, it would be in addition to the web archive so
we'd still have urls.

Len

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/