RE: Priorities - a proposal

Ooooooooo

This gets right to the core of our soft spot.

There will ALWAYs be someone who can't use something..    (so everything is
P1?)

And we can't define what is "harder enough"   to push a P3 to a P2.

SO I am afraid that we will have to admit that what we do is get a group of
talented and informed people together and do our best to define what is
reasonable to put into categories   1   2 and 3.     we can define these all
we want.  But we will not strictly follow those guidelines.  In the end we
will call them.   And our call will be questioned or ratified.   And that
will be the guidelines or 'recommendation".

Have to admit it........

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Human Factors
Depts of Ind. and Biomed. Engr. - U of Wis.
Director - Trace R & D Center
Gv@trace.wisc.edu, http://trace.wisc.edu/
FAX 608/262-8848
For a list of our listserves send "lists" to listproc@trace.wisc.edu