Re: WAI class use, attribute quoting, and name capitalization

What would you think of using RDF to indicate

1. that the class is informationally relevent for the user  (i.e. more than
just appearance)
2. A description of what the class means.

If we want to push this much further it's a matter for PF.

Although it is a candidate for inclusion in EARL.

Len
p.s.
I had once suggested adding at "alt" attribute to style sheets to convey
the meaning of a class, but it ran afoul of the philosophy that style
sheets should contain no content.

--
Leonard R. Kasday, Ph.D.
Institute on Disabilities/UAP and Dept. of Electrical Engineering at Temple

Chair, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative Evaluation and Repair Tools Group
http://www.w3.org/WAI/ER/IG/

The WAVE web page accessibility evaluation assistant:
http://www.temple.edu/inst_disabilities/piat/wave/