Re: [en] Transcripts

Hi Joel,

We have made edits that I hope address your issue.

The edits are listed in the changelog here:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/media/av/changelog/#12-april-2021

You can see them in GitHub in "rich diff" here:
	https://github.com/w3c/wai-media-guide/pull/171/files#diff-c1b685ee00b34f046f46e5c0825fd585c5b93f924bc23d42665e4daf47d9e3b7

If you have other suggestions, feel free to reply to this e-mail or add them to the GitHub issue at:
	https://github.com/w3c/wai-media-guide/issues/165

Best regards,
~Shawn for EOWG