Re: Question on Email Accessibility

Hello Emad,

While we do not have the resources to be able to answer your specific questions directly, I can provide some pointers.

Information about how WCAG applies to information and communications technologies (ICT) is introduced in "WCAG2ICT Overview" at:
	https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/non-web-ict/
Note that email is considered a "document" per:
	https://www.w3.org/TR/wcag2ict/#keyterms_document

We also host a accessibility Interest Group list where issues of digital accessibility are discussed. You can search the mailing list archives, to get a feel for the list, through:
	http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/

You can join the mailing list and post questions by following the instructions about the Discussion List under:

Best regards,
~ Shawn
<http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/>