Re: [medium] Eval Video resource titles

Hi Shadi,

Thanks for the additional ideas at: https://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/Video-Based_Resources/Evaluation_Introduction#Textboxes

However, I have some questions:
* Are these for the resource titles within the videos, not the title scene of the videos itself? (not clear because the new ones say "Evaluating Web Accessibility Overview")
* The new ones are not on the light blue background. Is that a mistake, or are they now proposing changing the background color for those scenes or for the whole video?
* Why include options here for EOWG to consider that do not meet contrast requirements?

And comment:
* If leave the first three, I think good to note in the heading or under it that the first has rounded corners and the second and third have square corners.

My reactions to the new ones:
* Blue banner -- like, especially if that's the treatment we use for the W3C WAI logo -- then it has strong association. (Would be good to include a screen capture of that (attached as I think it will be?), so reviewers can see the association. :-)
* Blue/White Banner -- OK. hard to say how many viewers would make the association with the WAI site. Probably those viewing the video on the site would , and certainly those viewing it elsewhere who do not know the site would not. (I would move the text left so there is the same amount of space left of, before, and after the first letter)
* Blue/White Box  -- too busy looking I think.
* Blue Box -- OK, not great.

Attached is:
* logo - what I think we decided for the logo scene
* 2 - the idea I thought of this morning -- with just the "screen capture"-like of the resource title on the website, i.e., using that heading/text color on light background
* 3 - a new idea based on "Blue banner"
Again, these are not necessarily *suggestions*, just ideas.

/me puts on hat from evaluating many, many options for translations UI [1] : Rather than presenting all of these ideas to EOWG, I mildly suggest you pick a few that you are OK with and just present those first (and have the others as backup e.g., in a section at the bottom, in case the discussion warrants looking at them).

HTH!

Best,
~Shawn

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/WAI_Translations#Including_Change_Text.2C_Colors and much more