Re: [medium] Eval Video resource titles

Hi Shadi,

I put any rough image idea for "Instead of button looking, maybe look like page title in simplified version of WAI website page?" in <https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-eo/2019OctDec/att-0016/Eval_Video_draft1_slh.docx>
It's ugly, but might help spur other ideas?

Those colors have 4.5:1+ on white background but not on their blue background.

~Shawn