Re: [for archival] compiled comments on draft #1 of video 1

Great!

Although, I mildly disagree with this one: "Remove “WCAG-EM” from textbox and present differently (eg. as a sticker or bubble etc.)."
I think "WCAG-EM" needs to be clearly associated with the text (especially since we almost always *say* "WCAG-EM" and almost never say the full name).
And here https://www.w3.org/WAI/test-evaluate/#conformance and throughout, we have the acronym first.

... hum, I wonder if we want the acronym in the video, too?

~Shawn