Re: [wbs] response to 'Improving the Accessibility of Your Website'

Hi Howard,

The links in the document have been fixed if you want to revisit.

Good point about getting overwhelmed by the links, especially at the
beginning. There is a related issue on GitHub:
  - https://github.com/w3c/wai-planning-and-implementation/issues/70

Do you have any further suggestions? What would resolve this issue?

Thanks,
   Shadi

On 5.5.2016 05:36, Howard Kramer via WBS Mailer wrote:
> The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Improving the
> Accessibility of Your Website' (Education and Outreach Working Group) for
> Howard Kramer.
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> New Title
>> ----
>> What do you think of the new title: Tips for Interim Website
>> Accessibility Repairs?
>> Note: Please add your comments or suggested alternatives to the GitHub
>> thread, if you are comfortable using GitHub.
>>

>   * [x] I accept this title as is.
>   * [ ] I accept this title but suggest minor modifications. I added my
> suggestions to the GitHub thread or in the comments area below.
>   * [ ] I am not comfortable with this title or propose alternative titles.
> I added my rationale or suggestions to the GitHub thread or in the comments
> area below.
>   * [ ] I abstain.
> Comments:
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Updated Content
>> ----
>> The document has been substantially revised to make it briefer, more
>> focused, and simpler to read. Please comment on the revised content.
>> Please add any comments in GitHub as new issues or pull requests. If you
>> are not comfortable with GitHub, please add your comments below.
>>

>   * [ ] I agree with the changes and approve publication.
>   * [ ] I approve publication; however, I suggest the changes as new issues
> in GitHub or the comments section below - for editors' discretion. (please
> only use the comments section if you are not comfortable with GitHub)
>   * [ ] I will approve publication only after the changes as new issues in
> GitHub or the comments section below are addressed. (please only use the
> comments section if you are not comfortable with GitHub)
>   * [x] I abstain.
> Comments:
> It would be nice if all the links worked in the document. It's difficult to
> evaluate the document without being able to transition between this
> document and the many resources it links out to. I just wonder if the
> resource listed in the document will just overwhelm someone new to
> accessibility.
>

>> These answers were last modified on 5 May 2016 at 03:33:01 U.T.C.
>> by Howard Kramer
>>
> Answers to this questionnaire can be set and changed at
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/improving/ until 2016-05-05.
>
>   Regards,
>
>   The Automatic WBS Mailer

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)