Re: [wbs] response to 'Improving the Accessibility of Your Website'

Hi Laura,

Thank you for completing the survey so early! And for your comments. I
fixed the issues you spotted. Feel free to go back to the survey to
remove your current concern for publication or to add more comments:
  - https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/improving/

Many thanks,
   Shadi

On 2.5.2016 16:33, Laura Keen via WBS Mailer wrote:
> The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Improving the
> Accessibility of Your Website' (Education and Outreach Working Group) for
> Laura Keen.
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> New Title
>> ----
>> What do you think of the new title: Tips for Interim Website
>> Accessibility Repairs?
>> Note: Please add your comments or suggested alternatives to the GitHub
>> thread, if you are comfortable using GitHub.
>>

>   * [x] I accept this title as is.
>   * [ ] I accept this title but suggest minor modifications. I added my
> suggestions to the GitHub thread or in the comments area below.
>   * [ ] I am not comfortable with this title or propose alternative titles.
> I added my rationale or suggestions to the GitHub thread or in the comments
> area below.
>   * [ ] I abstain.
> Comments:
> I like this title.  It does not give the impression that an interim fix
> could be quick or easy. It conveys that this is a resource if you need
> help.
> spelling errors addressed in tkt #69
>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Updated Content
>> ----
>> The document has been substantially revised to make it briefer, more
>> focused, and simpler to read. Please comment on the revised content.
>> Please add any comments in GitHub as new issues or pull requests. If you
>> are not comfortable with GitHub, please add your comments below.
>>

>   * [x] I agree with the changes and approve publication.
>   * [ ] I approve publication; however, I suggest the changes as new issues
> in GitHub or the comments section below - for editors' discretion. (please
> only use the comments section if you are not comfortable with GitHub)
>   * [x] I will approve publication only after the changes as new issues in
> GitHub or the comments section below are addressed. (please only use the
> comments section if you are not comfortable with GitHub)
>   * [ ] I abstain.
> Comments:
> I specifically agree with adding links to the "The companion document,
> Planning and Managing Web Accessibility provides guideance (sp?) on
> logner-term planning."
>

>> These answers were last modified on 2 May 2016 at 14:30:43 U.T.C.
>> by Laura Keen
>>
> Answers to this questionnaire can be set and changed at
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/improving/ until 2016-05-05.
>
>   Regards,
>
>   The Automatic WBS Mailer

Activity Lead, WAI International Program Office
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)