Re: heads-up: expecting v3s tomorrow & friday

Hi Adina,

Good questions. There will be a call in number posted on the May F2F page
for those that cannot attend to join the meeting. We will work with you to
figure out the best time to call. At this point we are planning to discuss
the Web Accessibility Perspectives page on Wednesday, May 11 sometime
between 1:00-4:45 Central Time. That may change, but we can stay in touch
with you about the actual time.

About the Teleconference on Friday May 13, right now that meeting is
tentative. If we get through everything we need to for the Perspectives
resource, then we will not have the meeting, but if there are outstanding
issues that must be addressed in preparation for the May 17 release of the
videos, then we will work through them during the meeting on the 13th. We
will send out information about that by COB next Wednesday.

Brent

Brent A. Bakken
Director, Accessibility Strategy & Education Services

Pearson
512 202 1087

Learn more at pearson.com

[image: Pearson]