Developing Websites for Older People (batch 4)

Hi Andrew,

More thoughts on wording:
>From "Some older people find it difficult to use a mouse due to..."
instead of "For some older people it is difficult to use a mouse due to..."
perhaps "It is difficult for some older people to use a mouse due to..." which is simpler wording AND a change from starting the sentence with "some older people" :-)

another eg:
>From "Some older people can experience difficulty using forms, and completing transactions."
instead of "Some older people have difficulty using forms, and completing transactions."
Perhaps "It is difficult for some older people to use forms and complete transactions."

~Shawn