Re: Structure for training resource page

Andrew Arch wrote:
> Sharron,

sorry my notes from minutes were not clear enough! :/

> I took at a pass at the re-structure on the bottom of:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/training/2009/topics.html
>
> I thought Demonstrations was also to be a sub-part of Speakers' Notes

I understood that was Shadi's preference, and I'm cool with that.

> But not sure if I got it right.

Some topics might have bullet points right under "Notes for speaker".

I'm not sure whether "Key points (Key messages?)" is descriptive enough based on what we talked about in EOWG. Also, I thought it would be at the end of the Notes for Speakers - kind of along with the idea at-the-end,-say:-if-you-don't-remember-anything-else,-remember-these-3-points: .... but I don't feel strongly either way.

BTW - I still question that these won't just be repetitive with points in "What the audience learns"... but am open and waiting to see how it plays out when you work on it. :)

--

"
Resources

---

your CSS has made <h4> larger than <h3>

---

[copy edit: consistency on colons on subheadings, and periods throughout.]

> Shawn - your action seemed to be cut short in the minutes:
> http://www.w3.org/2010/02/05-eo-minutes.html#action05

it did not. i check twice.

all for now...

~Shawn