Re: Structure for training resource page

Sharron,

I took at a pass at the re-structure on the bottom of:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/training/2009/topics.html

I thought Demonstrations was also to be a sub-part of Speakers' Notes

But not sure if I got it right.

Shawn - your action seemed to be cut short in the minutes:
http://www.w3.org/2010/02/05-eo-minutes.html#action05

Andrew