RE: bcase typos & suggestions

Harvey,

Thank you for your review and comments on the business case. I will post
a revised version with your changes and other's changes soon.

Replies to your comments are below surrounded by brackets []. Let me
know if you want to discuss any of them.

Regards,

~ Shawn

Second para, first sentence:

[DONE] organizations (sp)

[DONE]     by full a      by a full

Introduction:

[DONE] Third sentence: change "to commitment"   to "for committing"

[DONE] Third paragraph:  "guideance"   "guidance"

[I agree that generally it would be nice to have parallel styles;
however, I think the "reduce" "enable" and "be prepared" are a little
stronger -- and the "identifying" is just questions for people preparing
their own business case - that section won't be in their real business
case so I think it's best to leave them as is (and then they will better
match the subheadings in the other documents as well)] Technical Factors
..."reduce" use gerunds to get parallel styles:
"reducing" (2), ...enabling,  ... preparing ..

[can't tell what change you are recommending] Financial Factors   clean
up text.   "including direct cost savings,
reduced initial costs and ongoing maintenance costs,"

[think already changed] Legal Factors ... rather than end with "for Web
Accessibility"   "mandating
Web Accessibility"