RE: Bus Case Overview - copy edits

Andrew,

Thank you for your review and comments on the business case. I will post
a revised version with your changes and other's changes soon.

Replies to your comments are below surrounded by brackets []. Let me
know if you want to discuss any of them.

Regards,

~ Shawn

Intro - Para 2
[hum. i kinda want it to be one sentence so the ideas are joined. do you
think it is too long & complex as one sentence?] # implementing Web
accessibility; however, the initial -> implementing Web accessibility.
However, the initial
[DONE] # offset by full a return -> offset by a full return
[DONE] # The justification to commitment resources -> The justification
to commit resources
[DONE] # to a project is called a "business case". -> to a project is
often called a "business case".

Developing - Para 1
[DONE] # technical quality to industry standards -> technical quality
and industry standards
Developing - Para 2
[left "custom" since it's the section heading. added "specific" later in
sentence: "A custom business case for a specific organization... "]# A
custom business case -> A specific business case

Example - Bullet 1.2
[DONE] # reducing risk of legal action and resulting high legal expenses
and negative image -> reducing the risk of legal action resulting in
high legal expenses and negative image

Outline - Para 1
[I think it is good to clarify that they are separate Web pages, rather
than sections of a single page] # in four pages -> in four sections