Re: Action: Proposal for HTML Access

At 11:50 AM 27-08-97 +0200, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

>Jason wrote:
>> How is Murray's submission related to the WAI process and the various
>> relevant action items which the WAI working group has been considering for
>> the past few months?
>
>There is not going to be a "Murray's submission"

It was not my intention that there would be,
but I am offended by this bold assertion,
and the fact that it has been made in a
semi-public forum.

>It will come from the WAI or not come at all.

I'll have to check the W3C charter, but I don't
think that such a statement is appropriate. I have
Cc'd this letter to Tim Berners-Lee and Sally Khudairi.

>I don't understand what happened at the HTML WG face-to-face meeting
>that led to this decision but I'm working on it.

The fact that you don't understand should have
been enough to make you pause to gather info
before sending out statements like this. I have
Cc'd this response to Dan Connolly so that he
can comment as appropriate.

>The good news is that Murray agrees to edit some of our documents.

How dare you!

Murray Maloney				Email: murray@yuri.org
Technical Marketing Director		Web:   http://www.grif.com
GRIF S.A.				Phone: (905) 509-9120