Re: LCWD of Touch Events v1; comment deadline October 11

This is interesting. I assume that if I have a touchpad on my laptop
that multipoint touches with work.
?? can voice commands be mapped to 'touch' commands.
?? is it up to the author to ensure that the keyboard and/or mouse
controls are mapped to touch events
?? is this another javascript black hole that the browser knows nothing about.

we will need to review Guideline 2 Keyboard to make sure this stuff is covered.

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 1:59 PM, Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org> wrote:
> Because I try to keep the group informed on other specs that relate to
> issues we have discussed....
>
> Touch Events standard just went to Last Call.  IF you are interested in
> reading it, it is at http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-Touch-Events-20110913/
>
> jeanne

1100 W. 45th St., Austin, Texas 78756
voice 512.206.9315    fax: 512.206.9264  http://www.tsbvi.edu/