Re: Enumeration of EventListeners in DOM Level 3 Events

I think it is clear there needs to be better communication better UA/PF/DOM
on this issue.  To make the W3C process work we need to focus on making
sure we all understand the need and possible solutions.  The solutions can
come from past techniques or from new ideas, but let's use this discussion
to point out the technical deficiencies or capabilities of proposed
solutions in meeting the need.  If there were proposed specifications from
a year ago that are not apart of the current specification, it would be
more useful to discuss how the current specification differs from the
proposed specification and/or how the current specification could be modified.

Jon