Re: Question regarding animation requirements in UAAG 1.0

There is a risk that changing the speed, even while respecting the
synchronisation, will make one component harder or impossible to understand.
We should note  that possibility. But that is the price to pay for getting
another track better understood, although it might end up being two passes to
get the whole message (this is better than two passes that end up with no
ability to understand it).

Chaals