From: "jon gunderson" <jongund@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Sent: January 24, 2001 9:44 AM
Subject: Priorities of Checkpoints 3.6 and 3.7

I think the raltionale for them being P2 is that in the case of
redirects
the author had not intended the page with the redirect to be viewed
anyway, so that not having access was not considered to be a P1 issue.
So
I thin this one does not need to be changed.

For automatic client side refreshes this probably needs to be changed
a P1. One techniques is that the stop loading button stops the
refreshes
and the user can refresh manually.  We should see if this already
works
with current browsers.