Re: PROPOSAL: Issue 361

What about this version:

   Many speech synthesizers allow users to select
   from among preset options that control different
   voice parameters (gender, pitch range, stress,
   richnes, etc.) as a group.
   When using these synthesizers, make available
   the full range of preset options (e.g., "adult male
   voice", "female child voice", "robot voice", etc.).

 - Ian