Re: MINUTES: W3C User Agent Telecon 26 April 2001

Mark,
I think everyone agrees that this is a poor solution to the problem.  But
it is a demonstration that it is not something that is not impossible for
user agents to implement.  We certainly hope developers would not try to
satisfy the guidelines using this combination of technologies, although
there is nothing in the guidelines to stop a developer either.

Jon