Re: On Prompt/Notify/Advise/Alert

RIch,
DOM 2 is not a recommendation yet, so it is not currently included in the
document.  Ian has proposed a way of dealing with DOM 2 specifications and
there is an issue on the issue list that the group will discuss before we
go to last call.  I refer you to Ian's list of options for the group to
consider:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ua/2000JulSep/0271.html

Jon