Re: Accessibility of Documentation, checkpoint 11.1

I would prefer to define double-A conformance for checkpoint 11.1 and see
if we get any comments during last call.  My justification for double-A is
that if the user cannot easily access the documentation, they may not be
able to find out how to use the user agent or make adjustments to improve
accessibility.  Therefore I feel we can hold the documentation to a higher
standard in UAAG.

Jon