Re: Proposal: Single command input and edits tocheckpointsabout "easy access" (2.3 and 10.8)

Jon Gunderson wrote:

> Ian,
> I am not married to the term "single command", so if there is a better term
> I would like to use it.  I think the term "direct access" has been used by
> the working group and you have brought it up in some telecons and that
> might be a useful term.

That is still not precise enough, in my opinion. That's why
proposal was to subsitute "easy access" or "direct access" by
more specific requirements (e.g., the four optional techniques
for access to alternative content.

 - Ian