Re: Proposal: Single command input and edits to checkpointsabout "easy access" (2.3 and 10.8)

Ian,
I am not married to the term "single command", so if there is a better term
I would like to use it.  I think the term "direct access" has been used by
the working group and you have brought it up in some telecons and that
might be a useful term.

Jon