Re: Checkpoint 6.6 for real.

Ian,

Does the following cover both 6.5.and 6.6?

6. x When color changes, like reverse video, are used to indicate visual focus,
or selection, allow the user to set that color (foreground and background).

I assume you do not want to require "user control" of rendering of the standard
focus rectangle, which would be included in the way you interpret 6.6.

Someone told me how to to change the "reverse video" colors in Windows. I did it
in my NT box, and can't find the setting on my Win98 machine. Any help?

Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org> on 08/26/99 10:49:45 PM