UAWG F2F Hotel Update: cheaper, & extension to Friday Nov 27 cut-off

User Agent Guidelines WG:

We have been able to obtain a more discounted rate, $119, for the Cambridge
Marriott, as well as an extension on hotel reservations till this Friday,
November 27.

The room block is under MIT-W3C and the hotel reservation staff has been
reminded of this. Our apologies for any previous confusion on this.

If you already reserved a room at the higher rate, please contact the
hotel, or let Susan Hardy (susan@w3.org) know that you need your room
transferred to the lower rate.

If you were/are unable to access the MIT-W3C block when making your
reservation, or if you have any other questions about the hotel
arrangements, please ask Susan for assistance.

Please be sure to register as soon as possible with WAI for the meeting
itself. All information on the meeting, including registration links, is
available at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/1998/12/wai-ua-f2f-19981211.html>.

See you soon.

Regards,

Judy

At 04:38 PM 11/19/98 -0600, Jon Gunderson wrote:
>If you are planning on attending the F2F meeting, please make your Hotel
>reservations by 11/20.  The block of Hotel rooms will only be held until
then.

>Hotel Information:
>Cambridge Marriott Hotel
>2 Cambridge Center, Cambridge, MA 02142,
>phone: +1-617-494-6600
>MIT rate:
>$199 plus tax.
>Within walking distance to the MIT Faculty club.
>Room
>Block is under "MIT-W3C"
>Room Block ends November 20
>
>Thanks,
>Jon
>
>Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
>Coordinator of Assistive Communication and Information Technology
>Division of Rehabilitation - Education Services
>University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign
>1207 S. Oak Street
>Champaign, IL 61820
>
>Voice: 217-244-5870
>Fax: 217-333-0248