Re: Rates for the Cambridge Marriott Hotel for UA F2F Meeting

I did a bit of research on this.  The room block rate is $199.  But if you
call Marriott reservations directly, and do not mention the room block, you
can in fact get a room for Thursday 12/10 and Friday 12/11 for $139/night.

f you don't mention the room block, then you can get a weekend rate of
$139/night for Thrsday/Friday.