RE: A table navigation technique

Hi,

I'm open to hearing why a visual browser without direct rendering of
serialized tables should be considered to be accessible to blind users.
My impression is that given the choice between a visual browser without
direct rendering of serialized tables versus one with that option,
many blind people would prefer the browser to have that option and
would view the browser with that option as more accessible.
Have you heard other opinions from blind users?

Scott