alternative access to event creation

Basic rules: display-related disabilities exaggerate the
downsides of the effects of web page behavior; command-related
disabilities (or elective voice command...) requires that the
activation of each transaction be configurable.

For the UA group, the basic model for the control of events which
are looking for devices you are not using is generalizations on
the context menu or right-mouse-button menu.  Our key resource is
that the behaviors (even-handling scripts) are bound not only to
event stimulus by to document scopes (elements).  So the list of
relevant/available actions changes with fine-grain context inside
the document.

Al