From: Paul F. STevenson [mailto:paul_stevenson@ios.doi.gov]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 1998 11:48 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: accesskey problem?

w3c-wai-gl:

I do not seem to be able to get the "accesskey" attribute to work in my
pages.  Example: <http://www.doi.gov/indext.html>  (or, at least, once
it is in, I can't make it work from my PC.) Could someone please tell me
what I am doing wrong?  (I have deliberately put the accesskey attribute
in a working text-only page even in hopes someone will try it, see it
doesn't work, and tell me how to do it.)  It sure looks like such a
great accessibility idea.  Thanks

Paul Stevenson, US Dept. of the Interior Web Team