Re: Redundant links in link list

The question of whether the list mark-up should be used with the card pattern is something I wonder about. When other developers have come to me for advice, I’ve usually told them that, generally speaking, it’s better to keep the list structure. Heydon offered these reasons in his article:

Screen readers provide shortcuts to lists and between list items

Screen readers enumerate the items so users know how many are available

I’m curious to know whether the presence of headings in the cards negates these advantages, or what others think about this in general.

Peter

--
Peter Weil
Web Developer