From: Mike Cleary <mike.cleary@grantsolutions.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2022 1:38 PM
To: kerscher@montana.com
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Re: Seeking help with JAWS

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the Texas Comptroller's email system.
DO NOT click links or open attachments unless you expect them from the sender and know the content is safe.
Thanks, I'll start there.
Unfortunately, the initial methods I see for unlocking the function key are not working. I'll keep looking.