RE: Seeking help with JAWS

Sounds like you could also have function lock enabled (where the FN key is automatically toggled so the F-key functions work without having to press and hold it simultaneously).

I would Google your device model and see if there are steps to disable function lock.

Thanks,

Justin Romack  | Assistive Technology Coordinator
Disability Resources | Texas A&M University
1224 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1224

ph: 979.845.1637 | justinr@disability.tamu.edu<mailto:justinr@disability.tamu.edu> | disability.tamu.edu
DIVISION OF STUDENT AFFAIRS | One Division. One Mission.