Re: Making heat maps color-blind accessible

Hi All,

   I agree with Chris here. Adding tooltips would require each element to
receive focus and that would be a whole other set of issues. As you
mentioned, adding labels would make the heat map too cluttered so adding
corresponding values could declutter up the heat map and provide context to
what the user is seeing.

Best,
Sam