Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: { Creative agencies } experience with anyone listed?

Hi Dan,

One company I have worked with regularly is https://www.phase2technology.com/

We have done a TON of design work with them, and as a Healthcare company accessibility is a top priority for us.  In the past we have also had them do accessibility reviews of our products as well as trainings for our staff on higher levels (building empathy) and more detailed levels (designing/developing for accessibility).

I highly recommend them, they are excellent partners.

Thanks,

Karly Cunningham
Director, User Experience
Digital Patient Experience Transformation
2 Huntington Quadrangle
Melville, NY 11747
Office: (934) 420-6142
Mobile: (516) 510-3463
Email: kcunningham1@northwell.edu<mailto:ksorrenti1@northwell.edu>

Northwell Health
Visit us at Northwell.edu<http://northwell.edu/>

“People ignore design that ignores people.” — Frank Chimero