Re: search with autocomplete

I use them on a regular basis, and find them useful for exactly the same
reasons a sighted person might - they help me find something when I
don't have complete information, and/or they help me enter the thing I'm
intrested in more quickly than typing might permit.

--
Director @TetraLogical
https://tetralogical.com/