Re: Email and Reflow at 320 CSS px

When I wrote my first note on email clients and reflow I emphasized reading
the messages. Thunderbird was suggested and I followed the guide. There I
found one of the most common barriers. Inaccessibile operability at 320 CSS
px. When you allow the reading content to be accessible and don't have
accessible controls you fail to be accessible. Now that EN 301 549 includes
platform clients, I don't have to limit myself to the web.

It is frequently the case that when a person with disability complains
about inaccessible software, web or platform, we are given some suggestion
that the person suggesting has not really vetted completely.  I imagine
that is an attempt to be helpful, but it only creates more work. Maybe I
can operate Thunderbird. I hope so. I'll see if there is a way to make the
selection process accessible for me. In the case of 1.4.10 and now in EN
301 549, everything should work. The program should satisfy all of P. O. U.
R. at 320 CSS px, and text should reflow.

Thunderbird does not meet 1.4.10 (EN 301 549). It fails operability at 320
CSS px. I cannot find a single web client that works. I have tried Google
Mail and Outlook. I have tried the Apple mail program. Just these three
clients are enough to identify a major problem. The dominant web clients
don't get close to 1.4.10.

It is a problem.